“Act 2” The Bogdan Problem

  1. Must Be set up for the Facility Final Heist – The Bogdan Problem
  2. Setup the Mission where the Host is Only Getting 15% Cut and the Set the Other Person up With 85% Cut ($1,000,000)
  3. Run the Job as Normal (shown in the video Below)
  4. Upon the completion of the mission (Landing the Avenger in the Hanger at LS airport) 
  5. The Cut-scene will begin, at that moment the Host of the Job Will Close application
  6. The Cut-scene should continue on for the other participant and he will be paid out the 85% Cut
  7. The Host can Load back into GTA Online and the Final Heist will be available to be Played again. Already set-up and ready to go.
  8. Rinse and Repeate as many times as you like $1,000,000 every 10 Minutes or so for the participant.
%d bloggers like this: